International Day of Happiness is March 20, 2017. In 2013, the United Nations (UN) established March 20th as the International Day of Happiness.
This initiative’s goals are to “recognize the importance of happiness in the lives of people around the world. In 2015, the UN launched 17 Sustainable Development Goals that seek to end poverty, reduce inequality, and protect our planet – three key aspects that lead to well-being and happiness.”
How to build a community
Documents and Resources
- Research Guide for the International Day of Happiness
- Measuring Well-Being: Quick Guide
- Resolution A/RES/66/281
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Human Development Report
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know about the World’s Population
- State of World Population Report
- State of the World’s Children Reports
:::: Until Next Time: à Donf ::::
Dr. Lawana R. Lofton, PsyD – Psychologist with one simple goal of making concepts of psychology accessible.
Subscribe to this site so you’ll never miss a post.
Read latest book Psychological Précipice: The Psychological Pursuit To Find The Best In You. If you have not read it yet, as you may guess, I highly recommend it.